A problem solver who listens carefully and then provides fresh ideas, strategic advice and attentive service, Richard has advised hundreds of business owners and professionals on strategies to meet their goals, maintain their capital, and strengthen their financial security since 1974.
A featured speaker at seminars on estate, succession, retirement and distribution planning, Richard serves as editor for the Qualified Plans newsletter, published by the Society of Financial Service Professionals.
Other professional memberships include:
- Association for Advanced Life Underwriting, Wealth Transfer committee
- Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT), qualifying and life member since 1983
- Forum 400, invitation-only group of top life insurance professionals
- Financial Planning Association, Long Island chapter
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries
- Society of Financial Service Professionals
Past president of the Rotary Club of Huntington, Richard is also a member of the Huntington Chamber of Commerce.
Richard and his wife Leslie are native New Yorkers who enjoy all that the Big Apple has to offer, while also taking time to see our beautiful country, as well as extensive travel in Europe, Canada and the Caribbean. Summers are particularly beautiful on Long Island, and they take advantage of the many beaches as well as their home pool oasis with their three daughters and their families including two young grandchildren.